Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 1,095
BIKE: FLTRSEI Screamin Eagle Road Glide
YEAR: 2001
MILES: 70,000
BIKE: ***** BAGGERS *****
YEAR: 1111
MILES: 1

Not sure there is an answer. I have Playlists on my iPhone. Sometimes I'd like to play them in "Shuffle" mode rather than hear the same artist for several songs.

There are exceptions! Is there any way to "stitch" together two "songs"? Couple of examples come to mind. Jackson Browne's Load Out and Stay. And Alan Parson's Project Sirius and Eye in the Sky. Who would ever want to hear those separately. I know, smart asses, Who would ever want to hear them period! Well, ME!! Lol

C'mon Ordy. Gimme the low down! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

Thanks y'all... It's something about those "First World" problems, isn't it!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoudnProud
post Jan 30 2017, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 31
BIKE: FLSTCI Heritage Classic EFI
YEAR: 2003
MILES: 100100

Delete everything else except the two that you want to combine....

Ha, That was easy.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

+Quote Post
Bamsambo
post Jan 30 2017, 06:17 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 65
BIKE: FLHRS Road King Custom
YEAR: 2004
MILES: 48Years

This might work. ITunes

+Quote Post
Fgowi
post Jan 30 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

I think you got it, Robert!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

I'll check it out, Sammy!!

+Quote Post
Spurrs
post Jan 30 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 691
BIKE: FLTR Road Glide
YEAR: 2017
MILES: Many

QUOTE(LoudnProud @ Jan 30 2017, 04:08 PM) *
Delete everything else except the two that you want to combine....

Ha, That was easy.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

Fuckin Robert . . . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

+Quote Post
Ordy
post Jan 31 2017, 06:43 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 24
BIKE: FLHTI Electra Glide Standard EFI
YEAR: 2006
MILES: 22,400
BIKE: FLHTI Electra Glide Standard EFI
YEAR: 2006
MILES: 22,400

QUOTE(Fgowi @ Jan 30 2017, 06:39 PM) *
I think you got it, Robert!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

I'll check it out, Sammy!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

Fuckin' Robert....

One of two ways: in iTunes on your computer: go to "File", New, New Playlist and create a new playlist. Give it a name like Bruce's '70's Rock. If you look at the sidebar "Music" should be selected at the top and you should see stuff like "Artist", "Albums", "Songs", etc below it. If you select "Artist" your screen should show all the Artist on your computer in your iTunes app. Go to the upper right corner and click in the 'Search" bar. Type "Jackson Brown". Select the song you want by Jackson Brown and click and drag to the left sidebar and into your new Playlist "Bruce's '70's Rock. Sync your iPhone with iTunes and you should be good to go. You can also do this by "Right Clicking" on the song you want to put in your playlist and scrolling down the menu that appears and dumping it into your new Playlist.

Other way is to do it right from your phone: Open iTunes, Select "Library" at the bottom of the screen; on the left side, select "Playlist", select "New Playlist", where it say's "Playlist Name" tap it and give it a name, select the little magnifying glass in the lower right hand side, type "the load out" (without the quotation marks), select it, the song will appear at the very bottom of your phone, select it, image of Jackson Browne will fill your screen and, on the lower right corner there will be a menu item that resembles three dots ..., select it, select "add to playlist", find your "Bruce's '70's Rock" and select it. Voila! Do the same for the Alan Parsons song and any other song .

If the songs are already in an existing "Playlist" and all you want to do is shuffle them around, so that Browne comes before Parsons you select 'Playlist, select the playlist with your songs, on the upper right hand corner there is a menu item titled "Edit", select it, find your song and tap on the right side of the song (you'll see three stacked lines) if you keep your finger on them you can move the song up and down in the list. While in "Edit" you can also add new songs to your Playlist by selecting "Add Music".

Hope this helped and I hope I didn't confuse you much.

Ride safe
Ordy

+Quote Post
LoudnProud
post Jan 31 2017, 09:46 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 31
BIKE: FLSTCI Heritage Classic EFI
YEAR: 2003
MILES: 100100

Dayum, see what I mean....

You would've been done my way.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

+Quote Post
Fgowi
post Jan 31 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) You're right Robert. Looking like the most viable option. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

Serioiudly, I've been "truckin". Working on the truck.... solid. Put motor mounts on today. Ready to stick the engine in.

So, with ONE quick read of Ordy's post I thinik we got it!! Have spent zero cycles however to see if I, lil' ol' I, can rub enough brains cells together to get it done. In any case, Thanks very much, Ordy!!

Yours Sammy is not exactly what I wanted. Cool though!! It doesn't really do anything but reduce the time between songs for the entire playlist.

Thanks again, y'all!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 06:31 AM
Harley Shop Talk Established 05/05/05
Painting By: Dave Barnhouse / Hadley House Publishing, All Rights Reserved
HARLEY SHOP TALK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, INC.
HARLEY SHOP TALK: IF WE AIN'T TALKIN' HARLEYS, WE'RE TALKIN' $#*%!