weirdbeard
post Dec 15 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,977
BIKE: XLH883 Sportster 883 Hugger
YEAR: 2000
MILES: 11000

I gave this place a try for a month or two.. Most of you guys don't seem to be hardcore riders. The most popular posts around here are the politics and girls posts.

There is very little tech help here. Very little about people riding. Good luck to all of you guys.

I am not sure how to turn in my card,,But I am done with this place. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/miner.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JIMMYZ
post Dec 15 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 329
BIKE: FLHRC Road King Classic
YEAR: 2004
MILES: 90000
BIKE: FLHRCI Road King Classic EFI

Well , A 2000 model with 11000 miles? thats about 1375 miles a year. I guess people around here dont ride . Do they?

+Quote Post
Blackcloud
post Dec 15 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,370
BIKE: FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide EFI
YEAR: 2009
MILES: 20,000
MILES: 50,500

I know I ride, and I know those that met up in St. Charles ride.
Its hard to imagine that I've been second guessed by a 1400 mile per year person. Strange world we live in.

+Quote Post
Fbomaaahhh
post Dec 15 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 183
YEAR: 2006
MILES: 2fuckenfew

GO FUCK YOURSELF! Or, Come try riding on the fucking ICE Asshole....

No fucking loss here without you as far as I'm concerned... Take your HARD CORE BIKER ASS and GET THE FUCK OUT! (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/finger2.gif)

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 15 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #5

Guests

This FUCKTARD will never understand.... (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/stupid.gif) (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/finger2.gif)

This post has been edited by SSFATBOY: Dec 15 2008, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
Buck
post Dec 15 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 55
BIKE: FLHRCI Road King Classic EFI
MILES: 63000

QUOTE(JIMMYZ @ Dec 15 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Well , A 2000 model with 11000 miles? thats about 1375 miles a year. I guess people around here dont ride . Do they?

guess not. I've only got 32,000 on my '01 and 35,000 on my '04 ridin' between the five months a year snow we have in Wisconsin. ........... nuttin like the miles racked up on Ol' weirdbeard's lil' hugger.........but then again, since it's -14 out today.......... I pussied out and didn't ride.

BTW, WB.............don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

+Quote Post
weirdbeard
post Dec 15 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #7

God damn! Maybe I will stay! Finally some action! (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

+Quote Post
Fbomaaahhh
post Dec 15 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Weird-muthaaahhh-fuckaaahhh....

You know what? I am sooo not in the fucken mood for your bullshit fucken posts... and for muthafucken loozaahhhs like you... who post bullshit on a board that is visably full of brothaaahhhs who will ride accross the country just to visit for a short fucken while and then ride home...

What a fucken bullshit, fucken prospect, probie, rookiie, fucken below fucken private move on your fucken part... you have no fucken idea what an asshole you sound like... You aaahhh fucken pathetic internet fucken comando fuck... so go fuck your fucken self with a fucken toohpick you tight fucken twaaahhted... bikaaahhh fucken wannaahh be muthaaahhhhfucken fuck!!!

I am soooo not in the muthaaahfucken mood tonight... and you are a piece of fucken shit for coming here to post your fucken anal gasses...

You re a fuckencuntfuckenmuthaahhhfuckendicklessfuckenlameassmuthafuckeninternetfuckencomandofuckenbitch.... (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/finger2.gif)

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 15 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #9

Guests

I don't think you did yourself any favors with that post.. People on this forum are family and don't take that shit lightly.

nuff said..

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 15 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #10

Guests

FBOMAAHHH, I could not of said it better my self.. Man, you got your Irish up on that one.

Next time I see you, I am buying you a Beer!!!!

+Quote Post
weirdbeard
post Dec 15 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(SSFATBOY @ Dec 15 2008, 11:26 PM) *
I don't think you did yourself any favors with that post.. People on this forum are family and don't take that shit lightly.

nuff said..

You guys are a bunch of tight knit old men giving Harley riders bad names. The way you jumped on me for this post shows that. You can go back to your anal lube posts that you like so much after a month or so of beating me down.

This site just plain sux ass.
I bet there is nobody here under age 30! And thats the way you like it! Right? Please ban me. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 15 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #12

Guests

There are peeps under 30 you dumbass..... LOL

By the way, do you know SAFTEYMAN? Do you know how to take right turns? Just a question!!!!

This post has been edited by SSFATBOY: Dec 15 2008, 10:38 PM

+Quote Post
IronHorse-Paniol...
post Dec 15 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 44

Actions and deeds always speak louder than words. A 2000 with 11000 miles on it. That pretty much tells us what we need to know. Can't paint a clearer picture than that. His words and postings may have a small "bark" to them, but his actions and the miles he has logged reveal his true intent and the nature of his charecter.

+Quote Post
lostinafog
post Dec 15 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,680
BIKE: XL1200R 1200 Roadster
MILES: 5053

uuuuhhhh.... hello.... my name is... an i'm kinda new here... bought ma first harley in the middle of july.... only racked up 3300 miles before i wusssed out to the snow flakes.... i know i aint been here long but at 39++ i've now been on bikes for 35+ years(yep, pop thru me on a scooter by myself when i was four.... well it was just a cushman but still) i'm here for the occasional tech tip and m'be a lil o' that special lube ya all seem to carry around here, but more than that i'm interested in knowin people who understand my addiction to wind burn.... m'be i dont ride enuf to be hardcore but with any luck i'll make it back to sturgis again(i really only go for Iron Mountain road)...

so if you'r tossin him out kin i have his beer? (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/beerbang1.gif)

+Quote Post
Scotto
post Dec 15 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 323
YEAR: 2008
MILES: 50

bye

+Quote Post
Fbomaaahhh
post Dec 15 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE(lostinafog @ Dec 15 2008, 11:14 PM) *
uuuuhhhh.... hello.... my name is... an i'm kinda new here...
so if you'r tossin him out kin i have his beer? (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/beerbang1.gif)

Lost... pay no attention to weird fucks post... he's (or she) is just looking for some fucking attention... you are completely welcome and I'd urge you to post up a proper introduction when you get a chance...

I'll buy you a fresh beer... (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

This post has been edited by Fbomaaahhh: Dec 15 2008, 11:20 PM

+Quote Post
skullz
post Dec 16 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,771
BIKE: XL1100 Sportster 1100
YEAR: 1987
MILES: being rebuilt

(IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif)

+Quote Post
Bamsambo
post Dec 16 2008, 05:44 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 65
BIKE: FLHRS Road King Custom
MILES: 48Years

Damn weirdbeard, too bad you turned out to be an asshole. Not only that but you're also an embarrassment to the great state of Alabama, which is worse than being an asshole. Of course, you could be from Lee County, which would explain it all.

+Quote Post
MIALMA
post Dec 16 2008, 06:47 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 3
BIKE: FLSTF Fat Boy
YEAR: 2001
MILES: 35k+
BIKE: FLTRI Road Glide EFI
YEAR: 2005
MILES: 40k

QUOTE( @ Dec 15 2008, 9:40 PM)
I gave this place a try for a month or two.. Most of you guys don't seem to be hardcore riders. The most popular posts around here are the politics and girls posts.

There is very little tech help here. Very little about people riding. Good luck to all of you guys.

I am not sure how to turn in my card,,But I am done with this place. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/miner.gif)

QUOTE(weirdbeard @ Dec 15 2008, 10:34 PM) *
You guys are a bunch of tight knit old men giving Harley riders bad names. The way you jumped on me for this post shows that. You can go back to your anal lube posts that you like so much after a month or so of beating me down.

I bet there is nobody here under age 30! And thats the way you like it! Right? Please ban me. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

wow. have a bad day at the dildo proving ground?

+Quote Post
ErnieS
post Dec 16 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 104
BIKE: FLHPI Road King police model EFI
MILES: 49,000

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

+Quote Post
Blackcloud
post Dec 16 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,370
YEAR: 2009
MILES: 20,000
MILES: 50,500

Why, oh, why does WB feel the need to be mean on his way out? Why couldn't he just leave?

If this were a bar, would an unsatisfied customer yell mean nasty things before leaving? And then come back for a few more comments? No. Probably not. Probably would have finished his beer and just walked out with intention to not come back. If only it were that way here.

+Quote Post
mikey
post Dec 16 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,312
BIKE: FLHTI Electra Glide Standard EFI
MILES: 18000

QUOTE(weirdbeard @ Dec 15 2008, 10:34 PM) *

<--- 25 year old, just put 7k on my bike this summer (first summer owning a bike...) i never ride it though, i just bought it to pose as a "Harley Rider". Please come to Mass so I can punch you in the teeth like a real Harley rider would do.... (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

+Quote Post
esteban_cee
post Dec 16 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 146
BIKE: FLHX Street Glide

QUOTE(Bamsambo @ Dec 16 2008, 04:44 AM) *
Damn weirdbeard, too bad you turned out to be an asshole. Not only that but you're also an embarrassment to the great state of Alabama, which is worse than being an asshole. Of course, you could be from Lee County, which would explain it all.

Sammy, maybe he's an Auburn who's got is underoos in a bunch over the Jizzik hiring.

Seriously WB, there's three of us Texicans who did over 2400 miles in 6 days to ride to St. Charles back in October. Best I can figure that's almost twice yer annual total. We're just not real interested in talkin' abut the 50 mile ride we took to the watering hole last weekend.

+Quote Post
Walkafire
post Dec 16 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 127
BIKE: FLSTFI Fat Boy EFI
MILES: Way too many or Not ENOUGH!

What the Fuck did I miss....?

I ain't explaining to some little fucktard how much I ride....

Who left the fucking door open?

WALK

+Quote Post
Wild Bill
post Dec 16 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 2,847
BIKE: FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
YEAR: 1994
MILES: 41000

Hey moron I got more time riding home from the bar than you got on your tricycle, and FYI I have rode 47,000 +++++ miles in the last 2 1/2 years. Just goes to prove that 15 grand and 15000 don't make yo a biker. So take your little bar hopper and make the block.

+Quote Post
Will Avila
post Dec 16 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,410
AKA:Booger Man.
YEAR: 2007
MILES: not enough

I only ride on the weekends.
I'll ride during the week only to and back from work only if i dont have to take or Pick up my kids from school... which rarely happens... (maybe now during Xmas vacation)
Wish I had more time to do it BUT I DONT...

So WHAT ...

Does that make me a poser.?
Whose posing anyways...I am what I am....... (no corn cob pipe available)

If you want to be a 1% anyways what the fuck are you doing on the internet...

+Quote Post
ErnieS
post Dec 16 2008, 08:59 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 104
BIKE: FLHPI Road King police model EFI
MILES: 49,000

When I'm sittin here at the computer, I'll post about whatever the fuck I like. When I'm riding, I'm not thinking about posting. My last bike, I put 166,000 mile on in 4 years. I've been know to ride, shithead!

+Quote Post
LoudnProud
post Dec 16 2008, 09:04 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 31
BIKE: FLSTCI Heritage Classic EFI
YEAR: 2003
MILES: 100100

[attachment=15785:2.gif][attachment=15785:2.gif][attachment=15785:2.gif]

Bye Bye....

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 16 2008, 09:09 AM
Post #29

Guests

QUOTE(mikey @ Dec 16 2008, 08:41 AM) *
<--- 25 year old, just put 7k on my bike this summer (first summer owning a bike...) i never ride it though, i just bought it to pose as a "Harley Rider". Please come to Mass so I can punch you in the teeth like a real Harley rider would do.... (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

(IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

+Quote Post
Scotto
post Dec 16 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 323
YEAR: 2008
MILES: 50

There is really no need to tell this dillhole how much we ride. It seems to me that people who actually ride their bike have more to talk about than their bike. Poser be gone.

+Quote Post
SeaHag
post Dec 16 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Member No.: 224
AKA:Dragon Slayer
MILES: 47,000 +

QUOTE(weirdbeard @ Dec 15 2008, 08:40 PM) *

Well, I'm not going to pile on here. Seems like my brothers have done a fine job of flipping you the bird. Instead I'm going to make an observation so it's more clear to any newbies who might read this, just what we have going on here.

For many of us, this isn't our first or only forum. I started out on the big boards when I got my first Harley in 2001, looking for all the tech info I could find that might prevent a break down or enhance my enjoyment in the ride. But once you've done the motor work, improved the brakes, accessorized to your content, and maybe had custom paint done, what do you do next????

YOU FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WHO JUST WANT TO GET TOGETHER, RIDE AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. If we are blowing smoke and ribbing one of our buddies about anal lube, it's because we've spent years conversing with him online, and days IN PERSON at rallies finding out just what kind of pervert he is. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

We are the "been there, done that" crowd. Maybe you're not ready for us yet WeirdBeard; but you shouldn't have been so dumb as to burn your bridges on the way out. When you finally get about putting some miles on past your neighborhood bars, and have your scoot set up just how you like her, maybe you'll see what this place has to offer.

This post has been edited by SeaHag: Dec 16 2008, 09:59 AM

+Quote Post
SSFATBOY
post Dec 16 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #32

Guests

well said Seahag!

+Quote Post
Fgowi
post Dec 16 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,095
BIKE: FLTRSEI Screamin Eagle Road Glide
YEAR: 2001
MILES: 70,000
BIKE: ***** BAGGERS *****
YEAR: 1111
MILES: 1

Proud ta' know ya' Clay! (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Will Avila
post Dec 16 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,410
AKA:Booger Man.
MILES: not enough

Wait...
I haven't been there yet and I haven't done that.....

what is "That" anyways...? (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)

+Quote Post
esteban_cee
post Dec 16 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE(Will Avila @ Dec 16 2008, 09:08 AM) *

You'll know when you do it. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/yes.gif)

+Quote Post
Blackdeuce
post Dec 16 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 87
MILES: -

QUOTE(esteban_cee @ Dec 16 2008, 09:11 AM) *

Ordy does it with a tube sock. (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif)

+Quote Post
esteban_cee
post Dec 16 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

QUOTE(Blackdeuce @ Dec 16 2008, 09:21 AM) *

And how do you know that? (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)

+Quote Post
Blackdeuce
post Dec 16 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Member No.: 87
MILES: -

QUOTE(esteban_cee @ Dec 16 2008, 10:02 AM) *

He wrote it in a previous post.

+Quote Post
Sweetback
post Dec 16 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 25
MILES: 15K

Very well said Clay!

+Quote Post
Big_Ty
post Dec 16 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Member No.: 82
MILES: 95000
BIKE: FLSTFI Fat Boy EFI
YEAR: 2003
MILES: 66000

(IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) (IMG:http://www.harleyshoptalk.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/hysterical.gif) and the next seen from days of our lives!

stupid fuck trying to patch over.................we dont take kindly to your kind!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 07:20 PM
Harley Shop Talk Established 05/05/05
Painting By: Dave Barnhouse / Hadley House Publishing, All Rights Reserved
HARLEY SHOP TALK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, INC.
HARLEY SHOP TALK: IF WE AIN'T TALKIN' HARLEYS, WE'RE TALKIN' $#*%!