Tom
Jim
Gary
Mike
Zip
Clay & Sara
Kurt & Deb (Clay)
Mike & Trina (Clay)
Sean and Angela (can't believe I left them off the first list!)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adli
post Jun 18 2017, 07:42 PM
Post #82

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,698
BIKE: FLTR Road Glide
YEAR: 2012
MILES: 18000

I'm still waiting for confirmation for Thursday vacation day, but I have Friday and Monday locked in. If I can get Thursday, I'll probably spend Wednesday night somewhere around the quad cities or possibly someplace a little further north. If that's the case, I'll hook up with the Spurs crew. If I head out Thursday, I'll make some calls and figure out where to head. I'll be out of work by 1:30 so I'll be on the road by 1:34. Can't wait to see everyone!!

+Quote Post
SeaHag
post Jun 18 2017, 09:30 PM
Post #83

Group Icon

Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 224
AKA:Dragon Slayer
BIKE: FLTRI Road Glide EFI
YEAR: 2005
MILES: 47,000 +

QUOTE(Adli @ Jun 18 2017, 06:42 PM) *
I'm still waiting for confirmation for Thursday vacation day, but I have Friday and Monday locked in. If I can get Thursday, I'll probably spend Wednesday night somewhere around the quad cities or possibly someplace a little further north. If that's the case, I'll hook up with the Spurs crew. If I head out Thursday, I'll make some calls and figure out where to head. I'll be out of work by 1:30 so I'll be on the road by 1:34. Can't wait to see everyone!!

You should look up how far it is from you to Hasting's MN....If it's closer than the quad cities, you can shack up with us Wednesday and take off Thursday with the six-pack headed south. We expect to make an all day tour of things getting down to Bruce's Thursday evening.

+Quote Post
Adli
post Jun 20 2017, 08:43 AM
Post #84

So Thursday is a lock. I appreciate the invite Seahag, and will more than likely take you up on the offer. But, I still need to firm a few things up, before I commit. From me to you is right around 370 miles, so making it there Wednesday night is a breeze, depending on when I can get out of work. Worse case, I grab a motel near the river and meet you guys Thursday before you roll out of Mankato.

+Quote Post
SeaHag
post Jun 20 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 224
AKA:Dragon Slayer
BIKE: FLTRI Road Glide EFI
YEAR: 2005
MILES: 47,000 +

QUOTE(Adli @ Jun 20 2017, 07:43 AM) *
So Thursday is a lock. I appreciate the invite Seahag, and will more than likely take you up on the offer. But, I still need to firm a few things up, before I commit. From me to you is right around 370 miles, so making it there Wednesday night is a breeze, depending on when I can get out of work. Worse case, I grab a motel near the river and meet you guys Thursday before you roll out of Mankato.

Sounds like fun.... Kurt, Deb, Trina and Mike have never been to Poopy's in Savannah; so I'm looking forward to rolling down the river on the way to Bruce's with a few cool stops.

+Quote Post
Adli
post Jun 22 2017, 05:35 PM
Post #86

I'll push for your place Wednesday night, and see how it goes. We'll definitely talk in the days (weeks) leading up to the date. I'm down with riding with that crew again!! As they say, miles of smiles 😎👍

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2017 - 10:34 AM
Harley Shop Talk Established 05/05/05
Painting By: Dave Barnhouse / Hadley House Publishing, All Rights Reserved
HARLEY SHOP TALK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, INC.
HARLEY SHOP TALK: IF WE AIN'T TALKIN' HARLEYS, WE'RE TALKIN' $#*%!