Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 3
BIKE: FLSTF Fat Boy
YEAR: 2001
MILES: 35k+
BIKE: FLTRI Road Glide EFI
YEAR: 2005
MILES: 40k

i know there's a contingent getting together for the springfield mile, and while i'd love to go, this is a more local event that several of us have been going together for the last 4-5 years.

we (sweetback, wholehog, toecutter and i) thought we'd throw this one out to all of you to gauge your interest for either a come along, or a meet up. if there are any takers, please pipe up. unless you're so far mid-west/west that it' s a multiple day ride, for most of us it's an easy stroll to the beach. this is the 13th or 14th year, so they've got their act together as far as the event goes. (though admittedly, we don't do much of the white tent vendor shit anymore - it's been more about riding together and spending quality time with each other since we don't get to see each other much during the rest of the year.)

here's their website if you've never heard of the delmarva (DELawareMARylandVirginiA) bike week, or if you haven't been in awhile: http://www.delmarvabikeweek.com

we've always stayed in delaware, somewhat off the beaten path (to get away from the bike noise ... go figure, eh?). there's lots of accomodations that are available on all the travel and rental sites, so check it out, and as said before, pipe up if' you'd like to come. dependent upon the crowd and desire we can even create some lodging arrangements that include all or include each other close by.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoudnProud
post Jun 28 2014, 12:25 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: BOTM Winner's Circle
Member No.: 31
BIKE: FLSTCI Heritage Classic EFI
YEAR: 2003
MILES: 100100

Sounds Great.....

I'd love to check that out some year since it's an annual get together we can plan ahead for next time....

Have Fun and post some pics when ya'll go....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 07:28 PM
Harley Shop Talk Established 05/05/05
Painting By: Dave Barnhouse / Hadley House Publishing, All Rights Reserved
HARLEY SHOP TALK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, INC.
HARLEY SHOP TALK: IF WE AIN'T TALKIN' HARLEYS, WE'RE TALKIN' $#*%!